I’ve been working in film and television production since I graduated from college, but acting has always been my first love. The last show I was in was Picasso at the Lapin Agile with the Sackett Group at the Brooklyn Music Academy.
1. 5 favorite actors: Jean Gabin, Richard Burton, Julianne Moore, Jean Claude Van Damme, Bryan Cranston
2. My dream role: Hamlet. In him, the human and the mythic find expression in a totally modern and complete psychology. He is the dutiful son, the false lover, the avenging hero and the guilty murderer. He is poet, philosopher and man of action. He is trickster, and fire starter, creating chaos in search of meaning.
3. Something you’re really bad at: I’m bad at sports, but I’m a good swimmer.
4. What superpower would you want: If asked to choose between flight and invisibility, I would choose invisibility. If I could have any power though, It would be teleportation, because that would allow you to travel through space and time.
5. What is your quest: In the words of Viktor Frankl: “Man’s search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life… we can discover this meaning in life in three different ways (i) by creating a work or doing a deed; (ii) by experiencing something or encountering someone; (iii) by the attitude we take toward unavoidable suffering.”